Best Gaming Desktops With High Quality and Unique Physical Value
Upgrading our computers to get the perfect gaming build can sometimes be dffiult, confusing and time -consuming. Yes! It gives us the advantage to personalize according to our preferences and will surely save us a lot of money, but sometimes people just want to get the best deal without putting too much effort. While this way is convenient, it is highly recommended to do your research first, as it is a pretty big investment and a lot of factors have to be considered when buying the best gaming desktops in the market. Of course, we are crazy about speed and performance, but things like the core processor, the perfect graphics card, the sufficient RAM and storage, as well as the video card are what we must look into as we decide on what to purchase. To top all that, we' re looking for a high-end quality with a unique physical value that will suit our own style.
Without further a do, let us dive into the top five gaming desktops of 2020:
1. HP Omen Obelisk- Specifications (CPU- Intel Core i7-8700 RTX 2080, RAM- 16GB DDR4-2666, GPU- Nvidia GeForce, Storage Capacity- 256GB M.2 SSD, 2TB HDD) If you prefer a gaming PC under $2000 Omen Obelisk offers you a dark aesthetic, compact design that comes with an innovative, high-end RTX card for solid gaming. It is customizable, budget-friendly, but most of all, compact and top-performing.
2. Corsair Vengeance 6182 - Specifications (CPU- AMD Ryzen 7 3700X (8 -cores/1 6 threads, up to 4.4GHz), RAM- 1 6GB DDR4-3200, GPU- AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB GDDR6, Storage Capacity- Corsair Force MP600 1TB PCle 4.0; 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM) Are you looking for a gaming PC with high-end performance and RBG spectacle? Check out the Vengeance 6182 with the best components and spectacular pre-built systems. The $1 999 pricing is a great deal considering its top quality build and performance.
3. Cyberpower PC Gamer Xtreme - Specifications (CPU- Intel Core i5-9400F, RAM- 8GB DDR4, GPU- GTX 1660 6GB, Storage Capacity-1TB HDD 7200RPM + 128GB SDD) If you are looking for fantastic performance that will suit your budget, Cyber power PC might be the one you're looking for. For only $1,149 this PC matches the capabilities of gaming consoles like Xbox One and PS4. Gamer Xtreme also gives you the option for an upgrade to maximize gaming experience.
4. iBuyPower RDY ELIBG207 - Specifications (CPU- Intel Core i9-9900K, RAM- 16GB DDR4 -3200, GPU- Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, Storage Capacity- 1TB SATA SSD) This product is the best gaming PC specially If you are a control freak. It has an easy, tooless access to its interior. But the best part about this $2500 desktop is that it costs about $200 less than the actual cost if you will build the machine yourself. It is sleek, beautiful looking and the face of a modern PC.
5. Alienware Aurora R8 - Specifications (CPU- Intel Core i5-9400 - i9-9900, RAM- (2) 16GB DDR4, GPU- RTX 2080, Storage Capacity-512GB M.2 PCle SSD + 2TB SATA HDD) Aurora R8 is a fast performing, all-around gaming PC which features an unique extraterrestrial design. It is totally upgradable and has a solid build for a hassle-free usage. With a price point of about $2000, it prioritizes on top quality gaming experience, providing convenience and ease for gamers.